Inculcate a culture for quality assurance within each program reflected through demonstrated efficiency and effectiveness in planning and delivering services, and realizing intended outcomes.
The Mission of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness is to:
- Provide assistance to heads of all functional units at UD in:
- Reviewing and monitoring strategic plans in alignment with the UD vision and mission;
- Identifying, and measuring performance on intended outcomes;
- Establishing an effective outcomes system.
- Provide decision makers with relevant strategic intelligence gathered from institutional data.
- Develop and maintain policies and ensure consistency in uniform implementation.
- Coordinate all internal and external publications that reflect on UD policies and those relevant to institutional effectiveness.
- Ensure that UD is in compliance with and meets requirements of concerned accrediting agencies, both national and international.
Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Tel.: +971 4 55 66 810