Information Systems Security Concentration
BS in Computing and Information Systems (with a Concentration in Information Systems Security)
The CIS program with a concentration in Information Systems Security (ISS) prepares students for exciting and rewarding careers in managing and securing modern information systems.
More specifically, the CIS program with a concentration in ISS provides ways to integrate theoretical knowledge, contemporary techniques, skills, and tools that are necessary to secure information systems.
Graduates with a BS. in CIS (ISS concentration) are prepared to pursue entry level and managerial careers with the following job titles:
- Computer and Information Systems Manager
- Information Security Analyst
- Computer Security Specialist
- Information/Technology Security Manager
- Computer Forensics Expert
- Ethical Hacker / Penetration Engineer
- Computer Support Specialists (Helpdesk/Quality Assurance Specialist , Technical Trainer, etc .)
- Network Administrator/Architect/Manager
- IT Auditor
- IT Security Consultant.