Candidates interested in a Master’s program are invited to submit the following to the Program office on the 4th floor of Dubai Chamber for any term at least one month before the beginning of classes:
- A completed application form, including a statement of career objectives
- An original Bachelor’s degree certificate or certified equivalent (approved by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research)
- Copy of the candidate’s valid passport and identity card
- Four recent passport-size photographs (in color)
- Two satisfactory reference letters from academicians and/or employers
- Pay the AED 1,100 non-refundable admission fee
Candidates must attend a personal interview with the respective committee to evaluate their suitability for the program. Candidates will be advised concerning admission status within 7 days of the application deadline as stated on the Graduate Program homepage. Following enrollment, the Program Office will advise the student of courses he/she may register for.
Copies of the MBA/MS brochure, catalog and application materials are available from the Program office on the 4th floor, Dubai Chamber building or they can be downloaded from the links below.