Note: The below discounts/scholarships are not applicable for visiting, short course, or PhD students. Terms & Conditions apply.
|2||Students working in Government Sector||10%|
|4||Employees of UD/DCCI||15%|
|5||UD Alumni and sons/daughters/brothers/sisters of UD Alumni||10%|
|6||GPA of ≥ 3.80 at the end of term||10%|
|7||Holders of Homat Al Wattan Card ( حاملي بطاقة حماة الوطن)||25%|
|*The maximum discount permissible per student is 20%. Except for No. 7|
Referral DiscountCurrent students are granted 5% on tuition fees for their next semester for each new student they refer UD to. Students may get up to 50% discount.
Business Partners DiscountStudents working in one of the below partner companies will get 20% discount on tuition fees.
- Department of Economic Development in Dubai
- Land Department in Dubai
- Financial Audit Department
- Beit Al Khair Society
- Dubai Courts (Including Spouse & Children)
Academic Partners Scholarships & DiscountsUniversity of Dubai has partnered with the following schools to provide their students with discounts should they apply to UD. Graduates are entitled to a 20% discount on tuition fees. Students scoring 85% or above are entitled to a different scheme as shown below.
- Dubai International School (DIS) Al Garhoud.
- Dubai International School (DIS) Al Barsha.
- Al Maarifa International Private School (MIS).
- Sharjah American International School (SAIS) Dubai & Sharjah
- American International School (AIS).
- Al Shorouq Private School (SPS).
- National Charity Schools for boys and girls (NCS).
- New World Private School (NWPS).
|High school %||Scholarship Scheme|
|≥ 90 %||