Vision, Mission and Strategic PillarsNovember 5, 2021 2022-08-29 4:25
Vision, Mission and Strategic Pillars
To be a world-class institution in education, research and innovation for the betterment and prosperity of the people in the region.
Realizing our vision will require us to:
- Serve the educational needs of diverse undergraduates, postgraduates and professionals.
- Produce high caliber graduates.
- Provide education based on international standards.
- Provide a stimulating educational environment to prepare future leaders.
- Engage faculty in pure and applied research focused mainly on the economic development of Middle East & Africa (MEA) Region.
UD Vision and Mission 2017-2022 are driven by three strategic pillars:
- Innovation – in the content and delivery of education through professional awards besides academic degree, in faculty research and in technology implementation.
- Global Academic Perspective – putting multi-disciplinary theory into meaningful practice through collaborative applied research in senior level BBA/BS and MBA/LLM/PhD programs’ experience and partnering with international accredited universities and professional certification for expanding global opportunity, and
- Building Character and Leadership – among students and graduates that make a lasting difference.