- Facilitate interaction between the business community and the academic community.
- Strengthen the ability of the college to provide needed services to the business community.
- Aid in improving the effectiveness of the UD faculty.
- Provide input leading to greater relevance of business and IT curricula.
- Provide input leading to increased student competencies and skills.
- Provide broader opportunities for graduates and faculty to participate in business activities.
Role of the Council
- Act as a sounding Council for the College Dean and faculty.
- Provide objective reflections concerning the College and its role in the community.
- Serve as a resource for achieving UD’s mission and objectives.
- Participate, when requested, in specific UD activities.
- Independently initiate and implement projects on behalf of UD.
Members of the UDCIT Program Advisory Board