From the time of initial client meeting followed by request for proposal, project pitch, project diagnosis, delivery, Implementation and knowledge transfer, UD-CBRC will focus on working collaboratively using a robust project governance structure and support the transfer of knowledge and skills to the client team.
- Confirm project scope
- Sign the contract
- Project Kickoff Meeting – Agree Project Plan
- Nominate Project Manager from UD-CBRC and Client
- Work in collaboration with client team
- Track Milestones
- Provide regular project progress reports
- Identify project risks and recommend solutions
- Handover all project documentation
- Knowledge transfer to client team
- Wrap up meeting and feedback
At the time of project proposal submission indicative timelines are mentioned to the clients with distinctive phases.