CBRC’s Medical Communications Consulting and Writing (MedComms) delivers healthcare consultancy and learning to pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Within each project assigned, I closely work with the client or provider to define the strategic objectives and approach, whilst channeling and tailoring the content for the intended audience, and internal and external stakeholders.
MedComms services include:
- Educational and branded learning resources
- Clinical, scientific, and commercial advisory board meetings with healthcare professionals (HCPs) and key opinion leaders (KOls)
- Collaborative projects and/or programs to support interactions between academia, HCPs & KOLs, and/or pharmaceutical companies
Having worked alongside big pharma companies, the specialty disease topics covered include:
- Oncology (soft-tissue sarcomas & breast cancer)
- Rare diseases, molecular pathology & genetics
- Women’s and men’s health
- Neuromuscular disorders
Whether it is an informal chat over coffee, an advisory board meeting, and/or a conference, I value your confidentiality, and would gladly offer consulting opportunities to address your MedComms needs.