Happiness @ Work aims to equip individuals with the necessary techniques to make happiness and positivity an integral part of the workplace. It provides framework that gives employees the knowledge and power to create, manage and lead happiness. It is a unique program designed to develop and embed positivity and happiness at the corporate level.
His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid said "Happiness and positivity in the UAE are a lifestyle, a government commitment and a spirit uniting the UAE community. The government system is evolving to realize the goals that every human seeks: happiness for him and his family."
The program is being taught by practitioners who have been at the forefront of happiness implementation.
This Professional Diploma is made up of three certificates:
- Level 1: Empowering Happiness
- Level 2: Transformational Happiness
- Level 3: Strategic Happiness
Once you have completed all three certificates you will be awarded a Professional Diploma certified by KHDA. All candidates are required to start at level one as the three levels are designed to be progressive modules with each module building upon the previous one.
Level 1: Certificate in Happiness @ Work “Empowering Happiness”
The first certificate of the program covers “Empowering Happiness”. This level includes a number of topics aims at training employees to understand happiness from a historical and philosophical point of view, and providing them with the techniques and steps required to enable them to understand and practice the concepts of happiness.
"Do not underestimate your thoughts, because your energy, determination, success and even health are directly related to positive thoughts." H.H. Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Reflections on Happiness & Positivity.
DAY 1 (Intro)
- Understanding Happiness Culture
- Importance and Value of Happiness
- A Global Perspective of Happiness
DAY 2 (UAE)
- Happiness in UAE Context
- UAE Vision for a Happy Nation
- Dubai Happiness Agenda
- Intro to the book “Reflections on Happiness & Positivity”
DAY 3 (Science)
- Introduction to Positivity and Happiness
- Emotional Intelligence and Happiness Creation
- Happy Activating Dopamine and Oxytocin, Serotonin, etc.
- Happiness as a Transmissible Phenomenon
- Role of Work Ethics, Mindset & Tolerance
DAY 4 (Corporate)
- Role of Happiness Creation & Teamwork at Work
- Stakeholders & Happiness Creation
- Steps to Create Happiness
- Future of Happiness Creation as a Career
Level 2: Certificate in Happiness @ Work “Transformational Happiness”
The second level certificate is “Transformational Happiness.” It aims at training employees on how to apply the tactics they acquired in level one to their personal experiences, modify their business plans accordingly, and enhance their inter- and intrapersonal skills when dealing with others.
"Being a positive role model is the fastest, most powerful way to teach others, because people do not hear your words as deeply as they feel your actions" H.H. Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Reflections on Happiness & Positivity.
DAY 1 & 2
- Optimism & Positivity
- Life Integration
- Happiness Culture at Work
- Factors that Influence Happiness at Work
- Developing Happiness “Champions” And Forming Happiness Teams
- Happiness Mentoring & Coaching
Level 3: Certificate in Happiness @ Work “Strategic Happiness”
The third and final level certificate tackles "Strategic Happiness" which targets several strategies that help leaders and managers understand how to create, manage and lead happiness at the workplace.
“Plans are not documents etched in stone; they are documents that improve people’s lives.” H.H. Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Reflections on Happiness & Positivity
DAY 1 (Intro)
- Intro to Corporate Happiness
- Impact of Engagement on Happiness
- Creating an Engaged Culture of Happiness
DAY 2 (Leadership)
- Vision, Mission of Happiness Leadership
- Happiness Traits in Leadership
- Creating, Managing and Leading Happiness
DAY 3 (Planning)
- Creating a Strategic Corporate Happiness Agenda
- Assessment & Measurement
DAY 4 (Assessment)
- Assessment & Measurement
Each certificate level is 24 hours with a total of 4 days @ 6 contact hours.
- Bachelor Degree or minimum High School
- Good communication skills