You have to login with your user name and password, to access online tools and services.
Change your password regularly to help keep your work secure. Create a password that is difficult to guess in order to improve the security of your account. You can change your password yourself online.
Your new password must:
- contain both upper and lower case letters and at least one number
- be between six and eight characters
- not contain non-English characters, the ampersand character (&) or the ‘less than’ character (<), and
- not be based on an English word or contain your previously used password.
- If you have forgotten your password, click here to reset your password.
- If you can’t find the answer to solve your problem, call the UD Information Technology Service Center at 04-5566 888 or send an email to email@example.com