Vision, Mission and ValuesNovember 5, 2021 2023-06-05 11:00
Vision, Mission and Values
To be a world-class sustainable institution in education, research and innovation for the betterment and prosperity of the people in the region.
- To serve the educational needs of diverse undergraduates, postgraduates and professionals.
- To provide education based on national and international standards.
- To promote a stimulating and innovative educational environment.
- To produce high-caliber graduates and prepare future leaders.
- To engage faculty in quality basic and applied research.
- To contribute to the environmental, societal and economic sustainable development of the region.
We act with integrity in accordance with the highest academic, professional, and ethical standards.
We respect and honor the dignity of each person, embrace civil discourse, and foster a diverse, inclusive, and safe community.
We act responsibly and hold ourselves accountable for our decisions, actions, and consequences.
Through advanced research and scholarship, we seek and create new knowledge and understanding, and foster creativity and innovation, for the benefit of society.
We strive for excellence in all of our endeavors.
We work together for the betterment of our University and the communities we serve.
We maintain a future-oriented, global and resilient mindset to meet the evolving needs of the market.