AlumniMarch 8, 2021 2023-06-02 7:47
Alumni Association (UDAA)
To enrich the University of Dubai Alumni life and engage them in supporting the University’s advancement and growth.
- Promote the welfare of the university of Dubai by building a mutually beneficial relationship between the university and its Alumni community.
- Create/provide lifelong benefits, meaningful programs and purposeful engagement opportunities to various Alumni groups aiming to increase awareness, foster sense of belonging, participation, volunteering and giving back to their alma mater.
- Establish a brand name and image of UD inside and outside UAE.
Encourage Alumni loyalty, involvement, and investment in advancing UDAA.
Create and nurture a mutually beneficial relationship between UDAA and UD’s current and future stakeholders.
Foster a feeling of pride among UDAA members and UD students.
- Stimulate Alumni pride and loyalty.
- Provide long-life compelling benefits and services to the various Alumni constituents.
- Develop and implement a strategic communication plan.
- Provide and promote networking opportunities.
- Design, promote, and deliver programs that provide Alumni with meaningful ways to engage with the University throughout their different life cycles.
- Cultivate a culture of philanthropy and inspire Alumni to give back to UD.
Interested fill the form bellow:
Alumni Relations Office
UD Alumni Association Board of Directors