General MBANovember 1, 2021 2021-11-01 11:33
The General MBA is broken down into four (4) terms having 30 CH course (8 courses of which 2 courses are offered each term + 1 internship of 6 CH), specifically designed for fresh undergraduates and graduates with less than two years’ experience from the domestic and international market. As part of this one year General MBA program, including the 4 months’ internship in the morning spread over 2.
The Double major MBA has an additional three (3) terms added to the General MBA having 48 CH course (8 core courses of 24CH + 6 double major course of 18 CH + work based project of 6 CH/paired two electives of 6 CH in other double majors). This is specifically designed for professionals who possess at least 2 years of work experience in the respective management domain and would further like to enrich their domain knowledge and become specialists.
The Program Objectives of the MBA program are to build student capacity to:
- Think critically and communicate effectively as managers (through demonstrating effective professional oral & writing skills for business and making persuasive presentations at a managerial level).
- Lead dynamic international and UAE organizational situations in business and management concept (through demonstrating effective leadership in a team setting, work effectively as a member of a work team, produce quality deliverables from team work).
- Adapt and Innovate to solve problems, to cope with unforeseen events, and to manage in unpredictable environments (through effective use of quantitative and qualitative analytical tools, make and justify a recommendation).
- Analyze ethical situations and justify alternatives across areas of concentrations.
- Apply knowledge in new and unfamiliar circumstances through a conceptual understanding of relevant inter-disciplines.
General MBA Course Description